Rules: I'm not posting the rules. (does that make me a rebel?)
Tags: I'm not tagging anyone either. Because I don't want to.
1. What is your favorite movie genre and book genre? Are they the same or different? (Yes I know that's two questions, I cheated.)
My favorite genre would be "action" for both movies and books.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
An introvert, definitely.
3. How did you first find out about dA?
From other artists when I was on TLKFAA. They would talk about dA a lot, and so I decided to join to see what all the fuss was about.
4. Are there any fictional characters that you closely resemble or identify with?
Looks: I would be Merida and John Smith (Disney version, obviously) love-child. Personality wise, I'd be more like Milo, from the Atlantis movie (nerdy with a sense of adventure).
5. How do you feel about clowns?
I have dressed up as one before, but I don't like them.
6. What's the best thing that has happened to you in the past week?
My brother and sister-in-law came to visit for Thanksgiving.
7. What's the best thing that has happened to you today?
I got a yogurt for lunch.
8. Where do you hope to be ten years from now?
I don't know. I don't look too far into the future. I guess it's good to plan, but I tend to go with the flow more often than not. If that's an unhealthy look on life, oh well.
9. What is your birth order? (First born, middle child, last born, etc.)
First born child, that's me! (the guinea pig) XD
10. Tell Santa what you want for Christmas.
I'd like a million dollars, please.